Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Redesign!!! And random musings....

I'm getting pretty good at this stuff...changing the format of my blog, that is. Still not perfect, but a far cry from the "template" I used to get started, and definitely a bit more "me", if you know what I mean. I still have some work to do, but I think it is really shaping up. Who would guess that I don't know HTML...LOL. I simply Google what I need to do when I need to do it, and figure out where to put it in the code. Now, it may help that I do have programming skills, and HTML is simply another programming language. You just have to learn how to follow the code.

Now, for my random musing of the day....

Why is it that people sit and wait for a front door parking spot at the gym when there are other parking spaces available? I thought people went to the gym to exercise! Guess they don't want to over exert themselves before their workout by having to walk from there car!