Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Finally...a breather!

I finally finished all of my work for today. Was a little unnerving when every time I think I'm just about finished, more urgent stuff comes in! However, I'm actually going home with an empty plate! YIPPIE!!!! The first time this week. For some reason I hate leaving anything undone. Just bugs me! I don't know why...guess I'm a bit of a perfectionist, which luckily hasn't made me the biggest procrastinator in the world (when you are a perfectionist, it either has to be done perfect or not at all, so you tend to put it off until you feel you can do it perfect).

Anyway...finished the updates to my blog. I'm pretty proud of myself! I think I did a pretty good job! And yes, the picture is me. I took a picture with my laptop webcam, and then played with a site called befunky.com. Does some really cool things to pictures you upload...all kinds of effects. Best yet, it is FREE!!! I like free stuff! You should check it out.