Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Another One Of THOSE Days!

Tons of work, everything needing to be done ASAP, etc. I'm getting really tired of these kinds of days!

Working on my blog yesterday got me thinking...I need to get back to some of the things I love! Sure...spending time with my family (especially my dear husband) on the top of the list. However, I also want to get back into those things I so enjoyed in my youth...sketching (I'll have to post some of my drawings at some point), playing (and even writing) music, reading, etc. I need more time for me! I let work take too much out of my life, and I need to find a way to say enough is enough...I'm going to spend some quality, low stress time doing what I enjoy! This is going to be my goal the next month...getting these things back in my life.

On that note, I leave you with Pauley Perrette's video for her song "Fear". I do have to say, that she has made her way to the top of my favorite actors/actresses list!