Sunday, August 30, 2009

Finally Figured It Out!!

When my husband and I went to San Francisco earlier this year, we saw someone who we knew was a famous actor getting on to our flight...we recognized him...but neither my husband nor I could remember where we knew him from or what his name was. Of course, I didn't want to be THAT person to go up to him and ask him who on earth it was.  It bugged me the whole flight, and has been bugging me ever since! 

Well, today, I was flipping through the channels, and suddenly there he was on the screen!  It was a quick glimpse, so I watched the movie a bit more to make sure.  It was definitely him!  I looked up the movie and figured out that it was Peter Coyote.  I looked up his bio on the web, and sure enough, he lived in the San Francisco area.  I then looked at his list of credits and finally figured out where I knew him from, as he had been in both E.T. and The Legend of Billy Jean...both movies I have seen more than once.

Ahhh...one less thing to bug me!