Monday, November 7, 2011

My Many Random Thoughts Of The Day

1. Really need to get my lia sophia jewelry business working for me! I'm having such difficulty.  Today, I've sent out Facebook and Twitter messages, and an email to a rather large list of people in my contacts.  I'm debating whether or not to take some time at the shopping center across the street later today to hand out some business cards.  I'm really hoping the holiday shopping season will help pick things up, and get those contacts going!

2. Have I mentioned before how much I H.A.T.E. trying to lose weight? After such good progress with the trainer, I've stalled again! I'm wondering if it is the protein bars, so I'm trying not having those for a couple of weeks and see what happens.  UGH!  This is so frustrating!  Just 14 measly little pounds to go, and they refuse to leave me!

3. Okay, so I know I've mentioned holiday shopping.  Holiday shopping at this time of year is one thing.  I mean, I've already gotten some things marked off of my list.  I don't believe you must wait until the day after Thanksgiving to get the shopping out of the way, and understand that the earlier it is finished, the more you can enjoy the holiday season. :)  However, we go out to eat the other evening, and the radio station the establishment is set on is playing Christmas music!!  Really?  That truly is a bit much!  Some things are better left until AFTER Thanksgiving.  Seriously!