Wednesday, November 16, 2011

I'm Really Tired Of This!!!

Okay, so this fever has been haunting me for a week now!  No other symptoms...just fever and overall feeling of blahness (I know, that isn't even a word).  Occasional cough, but no congestion, and the cough seems more allergy/asthma related than anything. Sure, I get to work from home, which is always a plus, but I'm not able to go to the gym, not able to exercise at home...UGH!  Only thing I have going for me is that a fever raises your metabolism, and I haven't really felt all that hungry.  I've been trying to keep my protein high, so my body doesn't start using the muscle I've started to build back up as fuel.

At least some good news from work today.  Seems one of my major issues may soon see some resolution!  Can't go into details, but things may start to look up!