Thursday, February 14, 2013

Today's Music...Someone Ticked Me Off!

Today, it's angry music! Someone at work has totally ticked me off.  I've had it with this person! I'm working on my 11th day with no day off because we are so overwhelmed with projects and such, and she needs me to cover for her so that she can go to some Valentine's party at her kid's school, while I have a totally full plate?  WHAT?!?!  "But there's no one else..."  Well, then I guess you will have to miss one school party! I had to miss plenty of school parties when my kids were little because I had to work, and I wasn't about to put extra burden on my co-workers...if I could work it out, great...if not, that was the breaks! That is what we deal with when we are a working parent! If you want to be at ALL of your kid's little functions, well then I guess you need to quit your job and be a full time mom! This person has admitted to me that she doesn't need to work, that her husband makes enough to take care of everything...she just does it so they can have extra money.  If that is the kind of job you want, then go work at some retail store or something part time, and don't do a job that requires you to actually work from 9-6 every day!  Quit, and let the boss hire someone who is actually willing to put in as much time and work as the rest of us!

Sorry...I needed to vent....I hate not doing positive posts, but sometimes, you just have to let it out!  So, here is an angry Valentine's Day song for people who may not be in the greatest of moods today.  (Boy...I'm really going to kill myself at the gym later, as I typically do when my day goes sour...OUCH!)