Monday, February 25, 2013

Is It Wrong...

...that I listen to Goth music pretty much all the time, but my workout playlist isn't Goth at all? It's just really hard to get moving to the stuff. You need some good beats to workout.  I mean, here is what I have on my list:

1. Run the World - Beyonce
2. I Proceed - Ciara
3. Lights - Ellie Goulding
4. Rollercoaster - Janet Jackson
5. I Am Woman - Jordin Parks
6. Boom Boom - Justice Crew
7. Love Story - Katharine McPhee
8. One More Night - Maroon 5
9. Feel The Love - Rudimental
10. I Cry - Flo Rida
11. Let's Go - Calvin Harris
12. Where Them Girls At - David Guetta
13. Crank It Up - David Guetta
14. We Run The Night - Havana Brown
15. Goin' In - J.Lo
16. On The Floor - J.Lo
17. Wide Awake - Katy Perry
18. Promises - Nero
19. Let's Go - Travis Barker
20. Live My Life - Far East Movement
21. Pop That Lock - Adam Lambert
22. Too Close - Alex Clare
23. We Are Young - Fun
24. International Love - Chris Brown
25. Invincible - MGK
26. Rolling In The Deep - Adele
27. In My Mind - Ivan Gough
28. Fortune Days - The Glitch Mob
29. Turn Up The Music - Chris Brown
30. Let Me Love You - Ne-Yo
31. Scream - Usher
32. Titanium - David Guetta
33. Better - K'naan
34. Seven Nation Army - Melanie Martinez (The Voice)
35. Dynamite - Taio Cruz
36. Stereo Hearts - Gym Class Heros
37. It Girl - Dason Derulo
38. Jar Of Hearts - Christina Perri
39. Make Me Wanna Die - The Pretty Reckless
40. Monster - Meg & Dia
41. You Make Me Feel - Cobra Starship
42. Scream & Shout - will.i.am
43. Diamonds - Rihanna
44. Crazy - Gnarls Barkley
45. Untouched - Veronicas
46. Some Nights - Fun
47. Madness - Muse
48. Glowing - Nikki Williams
49. Cobrastyle - Robyn
50. Touch Me - SMASH Soundtrack
51. Locked Out Of Heaven - Bruno Mars
52. As Your Friend - Afrojack
53. Girl On Fire - Alicia Keys
54. Find Your Love - Drake
55. 2012 - Jay Sean
56. In My Head - Jason Derulo
57. DJ Got Us Fallin' In Love - Usher
58. Not Afraid - Eminem
59. Club Can't Handle Me - Flo Rida
60. Double Vision - 3OH!3
61. Grenade - Bruno Mars

Feel free to borrow this list, or anything from it, if you like!