Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Musings Of The Day: Happy Dance!

I've been enjoying an extended holiday from work this week.  Had time that had to be used by the end of the year or lost, so I took an extended Christmas break. :)

Most of my shopping is done, and spent the other day with a dear friend whom I haven't gotten to see often enough.

Last night, I made a pleasant discovery!  We were at the mall, and I decided to go try on jeans because the ones I had were feeling quite baggy.  Lets just say I could take them off without undoing the button or zipper!  I wanted to try on a pair of 5/6 jeans to see if I had managed to get down to that size, or if I was in an "in between state" (many women will know about that...one size is just too big, while the next size down is still too small to button comfortably).  The 5/6 jeans fit perfect!  I still have quite a bit of toning to do, but that seems to be less stressful than actually losing weight.  I still have to watch what I eat...always will, but at least now I won't feel so guilty about the occasional bites of cheesecake or chocolate. :)

On another happy note...the TSO concert is tonight!!!  I'm so stoked!!!  I think their holiday show is so much better than Beethoven's Last Night...though I love seeing them no matter what the concert is.