Thursday, October 15, 2009

Knew It Couldn't Last Long!



Come in this morning to a ton of work, and at least of half of it being work I get to REDO because SOMEONE ELSE again messed up and didn't get me correct information from the beginning!  I'm really getting tired of it!  I mean, when I make a mistake, I'm the only one (well, with the exception of my boss...but he makes me do it as a learning experience) who can fix it.  My mistakes only affect me!  However, no one else has the access to fix their mistakes!  They don't give us the right information and data gets lost or processed incorrectly, all they can say is 'Oooops...sorry', while we have to spend the hours fixing it!  They never learn anything from their mistakes or feel any of the pain to fix it!  Being the NCIS fan I am, I often wish it were permitted at work for me to just slap someone upside the back of the head when they do or say something stupid....like not give me the correct information from the beginning!