Sunday, October 18, 2009

Has Not Been A Good Day!



There has got to be a separation between my personal life and work, though I do not feel like there is most of the time! I had to miss out on my time today because of work...my time with God seeking his wisdom.  I missed out on morning service because of work, and will also miss out on evening service.  Why?  Is my job more important?  No!  Though there are those people who do not understand this.  Am I getting paid enough to make this kind of sacrifice?  Heck no!  Something has got to give, but I don't know what.  I don't feel like things will ever change at work, no matter what I say or who I say it to.  At the same time, there isn't anyplace for me to go at this time.  I feel like I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place, and I am the one totally losing in the end....losing time with God, losing time with my family.  I just wanted to cry this morning...I was that upset.  I wanted to just call and say, "That's it!  I quit!"  If I didn't have financial responsibilities, I would have!  However, I still have kids to raise and a household to help support.  These companies know this...they know that we can't just quit because we feel taken advantage of...not in these current times. 

I just don't know what to do, and I feel so stuck and frustrated!