Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Long Birthday Weekend



Well, I had an okay birthday.  Didn't start off on the right track, however.  My eldest calls us at about 1:30 a.m. Friday that she had fell and busted her knee open, so I spent until 4:00 a.m. at the ER tending to that.  Because of this, I didn't get to the gym like I wanted to on Friday (didn't get out of bed until about 11:00 a.m.).  I did get my tires done (which was of high importance), and got in a little bit of quite, alone shopping time.  We then went out for a nice dinner that evening, so everything turned out okay.

I had to work Saturday and Sunday....total bummer!!!  Was very glad when those days were over!  The worst part was logging in on Saturday morning and seeing all the work that built up Friday while I was out.  Grrr!!! I would like to have just one time off that I log in after and find everything was taken care of!

Monday, my son took us to a movie as a birthday present (my husband's birthday is a week before mine).  That was cool of him.  Didn't really do much else, but a little cleaning.

Now, back to the grind for me. 19 days until my vacation!!!  I simply can't wait!!