Thursday, September 22, 2011

Not Having A Good Day!

Today has been...well...let's just say...one of THOSE days! Today is definitely not the kind of day one needs after a restless night of little sleep! First, my grapes were too old to eat...looked like they started turning to raisins. They weren't so bad yesterday, but today they were awful! Then, I get to work, and as I'm walking around my car, I see this long scratch on the passenger side...like it had been keyed or something! Who would do that? So, I get to work...and one annoyance after another. I have to ask...is there a reason for using one's speaker phone on full blast with your office door open when you are the ONLY one in the room on the call? I often think that speaker phones are misused. They are great when you have more than one person in the room who needs to participate on the call...and even then, the door should be shut. I mean, it is bad enough most people talk so loudly on the phone I have to listen to their side of the conversation...I don't really care to listen to both sides of the conversation. And I just stepped out for a break, and noticed this awful smell outside my office...a poop smell. Made me want to gag! Thank goodness I have a door! Just home it doesn't find some way to venture in here. Yeah...not having a good day...not at all!