Monday, September 12, 2011

Randomness!

Just a bunch of random thoughts today...

I want another tattoo. Those who said it could be addictive were right! I have a couple of ideas in mind...just not sure exactly what to go with or where. I'm thinking a Celtic knot on my ankle, with the words: "Athar, Mhic, agus Spioraid Naoimh" (Gaelic for Father, Son, and Holy Spirit). I want this one as an expression of my faith and my family heritage.

The 100+ degree days are back, with rain in the forecast for the first part of next week. Let's see what happens...I'm not holding my breath!

I'm feeling down today...most likely because I don't feel well, and it has been ages since I've seen a good rain storm. I am so ready for winter! However crazy, I'm also ready for my vacation in January. How is that crazy one may ask? Because the vacation is to the Caribbean. Even though, it will be mild weather while there, and a gorgeous ship which we will be on.