Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Today's Rants!

I hate trying to lose weight! My stomach got a little stretched out again (internally), so I've been eating a bit more than I would like to. This has meant that I've seen NO weight loss, even though I've been doing good to exercise. So, this week, I've gone back to very strict portion control and staying within my 1200-1300 calorie limit...no exceptions. My stomach is so not liking these smaller portions! I have the energy and all, but I haven't yet gotten past feeling hungry all the freakin' time! UGH! I HATE this! I know in about another week I will be just fine...I've been there before. I'm trying to get back to where a kids' meal fills me up (which, by the way, in most places is a 500 calorie meal, and if the average person is only supposed to have about 2000 a day, that doesn't leave much for the other 3-4 meals we should be eating, since it is highly recommended we have 3 meals and 2 snacks every day). I'm still about 12 lbs away from my goal weight...17 lbs away from the weight I want to be for my cruise in 6 months (I want to be 5 lbs below my goal, so that I don't come home and have to go back on a diet again...LOL).

On a different topic...I really have a dislike for rude people! Encountered one on my way to work today. Won't go into details...but he was plain rude!