Thursday, July 28, 2011

Rambling...

I've seen some pretty hateful comments all over the web the last couple of days, and I have to ask...WHY? Seems to me that there are always people who try to put themselves above others for whatever reason...religion, color, shape, financial standing, etc. It is depressing that people can't learn to accept each other's differences! I mean, with the recent stuff in Norway, I've seen talk that religion is the cause of the world's problems; but I have to argue, lack of tolerance is the cause of the world's problems. If people didn't have religion to fall on as their reason behind their hate, they would simply pick something else. There are people in this world that just love to hate! I really wish people would just get over themselves...period! No one is perfect...no one is better than anyone else...we are all unique, and as soon as the rest of the world gets that through their thick skulls the better off we will all be!

Okay, so I'm really getting tired of this heat! A pale girl like me does not do well in 100+ degree weather! I was not made for this! I am so ready for fall to kick in.

I am also so ready for my vacation...same it is still several months away. I really need a real break away from everything...time to go off and just relax. Things have been all around pretty stressful, and I don't see any light at the end of the tunnel right now.