Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Not A Good Day!!!

I'm not having a good day today...not at all.  Lots of stress.  An urge to go into a room and scream at the top of my lungs.  The worst is people asking dumb questions today...stuff where the answer is right there in front of them, but it is like they are trying to get something different from me.  I have been interrupted numerous times with this kind of thing today.  I mean, if it says right in front of you in the ticket "All sites are to have the same name and url", why are you coming back and asking me if the requester asked for all sites to be the same name and url?  It says it plainly right there in the ticket!  If I respond that something is designed a specific way by development, and that is the way it is, why do you come back and ask ME if there is any way to work around it rather than asking the developers?  I just told you...this is the way it is!  If I knew of a work around, I would have told you!  Makes me want to ask all of them a very important question: "Do you have ANYTHING better to do than bug me, because I have way too much to do to sit here and entertain your stupid questions!"