Saturday, March 13, 2010

Blog Redesign Again

 I'm really happy with the latest redesign of my blog.  I think I'm getting a little better with manipulating the HTML code.  Was just too plain before, so I had to spruce it up a bit.

Flipping through channels today, I just realized that Danny Glover was in the movie "Saw".  Why?  I guess it was a pretty big movie, and he made some good money from it.  I just didn't expect someone with Danny's reputation to be in a movie like "Saw".

Speaking of movies...I so want to do a "Final Destination" marathon, though no one else in my house appreciates those movies the way I do.  LOL.  I'll have to find some weekend when I have the house to myself or something.

Did a little cleaning today.  Now, that my son has FINALLY moved his junk to the bigger bedroom, we can start thinking about using the spare room we have.  Part storage...part exercise room.  Maybe put a twin bed in there in case we have a guest for church or something.  I now have a whole closet to use for things like our Christmas decorations, so the Rubbermaids are just stacked in a corner somewhere.  We have a place to put the bikes so that they are not out in the middle of everything where everyone who comes in the house can see them.  It's kinda nice to have a spare room...something we never really had with 3 kids.