Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Yeah, Baby!!


My new heart rate monitor arrived yesterday from the manufacturer. If you bought a Scosche MyTrek, and you are having all kinds of issues with it, do not hesitate to contact the manufacturer if it is less than a year old! Mine started flaking out, and with no questions asked, they sent me a new Scosche RHYTHM as a replacement. The new app is better, the device is better...I thought I loved my MyTrek (when it was working)...I really, really love the RHYTHM!

I've succeeded so far this week getting up each morning and getting a workout in.  This morning I know was the hardest of the workouts.  Is it just me, or does anyone else notice you work harder when you wear a HRM?  It's like a game to me...let's see how high I can get this thing!

I wasn't so good with food yesterday.  My husband brought me fries, and I caved.  At our weekly night out, I caved and had tortilla chips.  NO MORE CAVING!  I mean, I know why I caved..."cedar fever" has hit me for the season, and this junk makes me feel like I have a low grade flu for like 2 months.  When I don't feel well, I tend to eat what I'm not supposed to.  I must fight this!  If I can fight the yucks to get a workout in, I can fight the food cravings the yucks bring!

Tomorrow is a big workout day.  Morning workout...to keep up the pace...and then evening workout and hip hop class tomorrow evening.  I missed my class last week as they didn't have classes on Thursday or Friday due to the holidays.  I almost want to go twice this week.