Monday, November 26, 2012

New Challenge - Getting Back On Track!

So, I've been doing really well with eating right.  I didn't eat too much on Thanksgiving, though I did allow myself some pie (without the crust, of course).  Today, I started my new challenge...get back to exercising EVERY day.  I've noticed that now I'm not driving any kids to school (yay for son getting his license), that I wake up on my own around 7:30 a.m.  Since I work from home, and my work day doesn't start until 9:00 a.m., I've been staying in bed and falling back to sleep until my alarm went off at 8:45 a.m.  I decided no more!  When I wake up on my own, I'm going to get up!  This morning, I got up, did 30 minutes on the Gazelle, did a few arm exercises, had some breakfast, and started my work day.  Day #1 accomplished!!!