Thursday, March 1, 2012

By The Way...

...some may wonder how I'm doing with my 40-day challenge, especially in light of my recent post about the week from Hell!  Well, I can say I am exhausted!  Things have not let up at all.  However, I have been pushing through the exhaustion, and have been making it to my workout every workday and pushing hard.  I've also maintained my diet and water goals.  I have discovered through all of this that I am no longer a stress eater...at least, I haven't been inclined to turn to food or snacking through all this stress.  Maybe I'm just consciously suppressing it...who knows!


The stress has brought on some stuff physically.  Not going to go into details here, but I can say I'm NOT happy with what is going on with my body right now!  I'm hoping things start getting back to normal next week.  I plan on getting some much needed rest this weekend, so, if ANYONE wakes me before I'm ready...