Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Take Me Away!

It has been hell all week!  It is only Wednesday, but it feels like it should already be Friday!  Not going to go into details, but I can say that the week has been very high on the stress meter!  I'm so exhausted!  I feel like I'm fighting to stay awake...because I must.  One meeting after another, after another...and all the normal stuff that has to be done on top of that.  This week has definitely been bad on my health!  I mean, my husband was just saying last night, "For someone who is all about health, and exercise, and eating this, and not eating that..."  I had to stop him..."I know!  That's what I'm not getting!  Nothing has changed!"  Then, this morning, as I was dragging myself out of the house, it hit me...IT MUST BE THE STRESS!  That is the only thing that has changed!  The bad stuff I have going on physically started last week when all this crap started, and my stress levels escalated!

Now, I know..."Just take a deep breath and don't stress about it!"  Yeah, my husband has already basically told me this, but it really isn't that easy!  When you are getting pulled in twenty different directions and no one accepts the answer "NO!", you can't just blow it off!