Monday, February 13, 2012

Consignment Is Great!!!

Be it online auctions, thrift stores, etc...consignment is great!  There are so many things one can find when someone else cleans out their closet.  For instance, this past week, I got my hands on two vintage Cure t-shirts and the cutest handbag for a mere fraction of their original costs because they were used items someone simply didn't have the need for any longer.  I've also sold plenty of things as I've lost weight.  It's a great way to recycle AND refresh your wardrobe without dishing out a lot of cash!

It's crazy that some people just have this "thing" about wearing clothing someone else has worn.  Truth is, there is nothing wrong with used clothing!  Just be sure to wash it really good when you get it home!  Now, sure, things like undergarments and swim suits are out of the question...but I don't even have problem with used shoes.  I mean, a little Lysol works great on shoes.

So many treasures!