Tuesday, June 7, 2011

A Little More Than Usual

Okay...so blogging a little more than usual these days. It's an outlet, I tell you!!! LOL

Office Move = Packing...and I H.A.T.E. packing!!! Even worse, we can't move our personal stuff from one office to the other...it all has to go home this week. This is a bit depressing, because after that, I will still have to be in THIS office for a full week, and a week without my decorations and toys is quite the depressing thought. Not to mention, I have quite a bit of "personal" stuff. I'm trying to save my greatest treasures for last, as to be able to spend more time with these things around me to help me through the work day. They really do change the mood...otherwise, this place would be so dull and dreary. I really hope I will be able to bring these treasures back with me in the new office, or else I may go mad!