Thursday, July 8, 2010

Tired...

Things have been crazy...still!  Will it ever slow down?  I often wonder.  Wouldn't be so bad if it were just work, because then I could walk away from it at the end of the day or for a weekend...but it is everything...everywhere!  I'm really going to need my vacation when September gets here.

I am a bit excited.  The company I work for is being acquired, and they will be paying out my stock options.  There is also talk that they may pay out my unused vacation so that I can start fresh on their vacation plan.  If so, I'm buying a very nice digital SLR camera to use in my new found hobby of photography!  I already have an idea of which one I will buy, and I'm really hoping things will pay out before our vacation...both so I can have the camera on the trip, and so we will have a little additional play money!