Friday, February 5, 2010

Why Can't They Leave Me Alone?

For one, I'm tired of being the only one at work...besides the boss.  It has been like this for the last 2 weeks, and it is really getting old...especially when the work load is up, and I don't have anyone to delegate any of the work to!  What's worse, is I keep having to redo work (as usual), because the information given to me is not correct the first time!  I have gotten to the point I cringe every time I see the "reopened" queue go bold.  Every now and then, it is a case that I goofed up...I'm not perfect.  But 90% of the time it is "Oh, I gave you the wrong..." or "Now, the client wants..."  It simply gets old!  I'm getting burned out, fast!

I can't wait until I get some time back.  I haven't even been getting to the gym because I'm simply too exhausted, and that extra hour of sleep each morning seems so much more important.  I am hoping to get back into my routine next week.  I just have to!

Oh well, back to work for me...to deal more with the idiocy of the world.  I wish the world would get smarter...if it would get smarter, maybe I would be nicer!!!