Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Slammed With Work...As Usual!

You know, one thing that really gets me is people that make me do work because they are too lazy to go check something for themselves!!!  I got about 10 requests from the same person to go add a configuration for customers, and all 10 customers had the configuration already completed.  There is a special tool to use to see this information, that this person has access to, but instead of using it, she puts tickets in for me.  I then have to verify each one (because one cannot assume), and respond back that this had already been done.  Why couldn't she check before making me do unnecessary work?

And one person is really ticking me off!!!  Because they don't plan ahead, every request they make is a "today by EOD" request!!!  They escalate it to management to get approval to ask for same day service!!  Sorry, but failure to plan on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine!