Monday, May 21, 2012

What A Weekend!!!

Saturday...had fun at the Austin Auto Show. Saw some AWESOME cars.  Saw the car that I MUST have next!






After that, went to eat at one of my favorite places...which I haven't been in years...followed by a trip to my favorite Whole Foods for some goodies!

Sunday...I got to meet an amazing music artist by the name of Projected Twin!  This guy sounds just as good in a totally unplugged session as he does on his CD.  Not many artists can sound THAT good unplugged these days...so many need the help of technology!  You really need to check this guy out!





I also got to meet my favorite YouTube personalities...Cory "Mr Safety" Williams (also the creator of the Mean Kitty videos), and Kate "Katers17" Elliot!  They are just as awesome in real life as they are on their vlogs...great people!  I had a blast listening to music, being involved in the filming of some videos, and just hanging out and joking around!






Thanks to Cory, I learned that a solar eclipse was going to happen.  I've been so busy, that I didn't even know, and would have missed this event.  I went home, and watched what I could of the eclipse, with the help of my camera.  Unfortunately, due to sunset, I didn't get to see the "ring of fire" effect of the total eclipse, but I did get to photograph and witness part of the event.





What a weekend!!!