Wednesday, October 27, 2010

LimeWire File-sharing Shut Down, and Other Musings

We all knew it was a matter of time.  I, for one, did not use the service, because I didn't want to get caught up in all the legal crap of illegal downloading.  I know some people who are going to be ticked!!!  Oh well, I've been warning them for years.

Okay, so I have a problem.  It was my understanding that there would not be a costume day at work this year, so I only ordered one temporary spiderweb tattoo for my costume (Abby Sciuto).  Well, at the last minute, they have decided to have a contest.  I can't use the only tat I have, because I need it for a party Sunday night.  If I had the money right now (at least $50), I would just get it applied with henna and be done with it, but I don't have the spare cash right at the moment, and Friday morning will be to late.  So, I've done some research, and I think I'm going to get some tracing paper, a black marker, and some liquid bandage, and have my husband draw it on the night before.  I mean, I need to do that with the arm tattoos as it is.  Ugh...this isn't going to be fun...