Tuesday, December 29, 2009

A Bit Depressed Today

It was supposed to be my day off.  Instead, I got called to work, because someone else didn't plan ahead, and has now taken a task up through management to get done ASAP.  This was supposed to be time with family, but instead, I'm home alone working, while they are out doing what we had originally planned to do today.  I couldn't punish them because of my job!  I'm tired of having to put my family second to my job, but I don't know what else I can do.  I don't want to put my husband under the stress of being the sole income, and us not being able to make bills, so I can't just quit. 

I cried most of the morning, and couldn't sleep most of the night (found out about the work after we got home from the concert yesterday).  I'm weary...I'm spent...I'm tired.